Opening Times and Contact Numbers
Our phone lines are open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
You can call our Customer Service Team on 0330 2020298 (local rate) and they will help with any queries you may have regarding your Prepayment Meter.
During our out of office hours, you can call our third party meter operator, Lowri Beck, who provide many helpful services for Prepayment Meters.
For queries relating to electricity prepayment meters, please call 0845 658 9655.
For queries relating to gas prepayment meters, please call 0845 124 5366.
They are open:
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm
- Saturday: 8am - 6pm
- Sunday/Bank Holidays: 9am - 5pm
In emergencies, Lowri Beck's response times are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 3-hour call out
- Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holiday: 4-hour call out
Lowri Beck Services
Electricity Prepayment Meters
- If you think you have a faulty meter, first check our Prepayment Meter information pack, found here. There is a trouble shooting guide at the back, which could help you resolve your problem.
- If your meter is faulty, Lowri Beck will visit and if needed, will replace the meter like for like.
- If you are without supply, Lowri Beck will visit and top up your meter with £5. This is known as a wind on.
Gas Prepayment Meters
- If you have a fault, Lowri Beck will attend and reset the meter. They could also provide a list of resettable error codes before visiting.
- If there is damage to the meter, or there is a non-resettable fault, Lowri Beck will exchange the meter like for like.
- If you require credit due to a lost key/yet to receive key, Lowri Beck will attend and complete a wind on of £5.
- If the meter data needs resetting, usually occurring in instances where a previous tenant has left a large debt on the meter and the new tenant is unable to top up, Lowri Beck will attend.
If you would like to have a Prepayment Meter fitted, there will be a charge for doing so. For customers that are having difficulty paying for their energy, we recommend our Prepayment Meter tariff, as it is a great way to keep on top of your bills.
Please visit the Additional Charges section on our website for further information on Prepayment Meter installation costs.
For more information about your Prepayment Meter, please click here.