If you’re moving out of a home that we supply, please call us on 0330 202 0373 or send us a message via your online account with the following information:
- Your account number
- The date you moved out or are due to
- A final meter reading on the date you move out
- Your new address
If you’re renting:
- The landlord or letting agent’s name and their contact details
If you've moved into a home that we're already supplying, your account would have already been set up and you'll be automatically placed on our standard variable rate.
Just call one of moving home specialists on 0330 202 0373. They'll be able to update your contact details and discuss the competitive fixed energy plans we can offer.
If we don't currently supply your new home but you want to switch to iSupplyEnergy, get a quote and follow the steps to switching or call us on the phone number above.
Submitting a final meter reading
On the day you move out of your home, you need to submit a final meter reading via your online account. This reading will be validated, which can take up to five days after we receive it. We will then produce your final bill and process any refunds that are due. Refunds can take up to 14 days to be issued. You also need to allow up to five days for the money to show in your bank account.
Moving home with a fixed energy plan
If you’re moving home within your fixed contract, an early termination fee will be applied, unless you meet one of the following criteria:
- You’re in the last 49 days of your fixed term contract
- If you ask us to supply your new home and we begin supplying you with energy there, we will not charge an early termination fee on previous account.