Out of Office Hours
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am -5pm. You can
call our Customer Service Team on 0330 2020298 (local rate) and they
will help with any queries you may have regarding your Prepayment Meter.
During our out of office hours, you can contact our third party meter operator,
Lowri Beck, who provide many helpful services for Prepayment Meters.
Contacting Lowri Beck
For queries relating to electricity prepayment meters, please call 0845 6589655.
For queries relating to gas prepayment meters, please call 0845 1245366.
- Monday to Friday: 8am – 8pm
- Saturday: 8am – 6pm
- Sunday/Bank Holidays: 9am – 5pm
For emergencies, Lowri Beck’s callout times are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 3-hour call out
- Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holiday: 4-hour call out
Lowri Beck Services
Electricity Prepayment Meters
- If you have a fault or require a wind on, Lowri Beck will attend and replace the meter like for like if needed.
Gas Prepayment Meters
- If you have a fault, Lowri Beck will attend and reset the meter. They could also provide a list of resettable error codes before visiting.
- If there is damage to the meter, or there is a non-resettable fault, Lowri Beck will exchange the meter like for like.
- If you require credit due to a lost key/yet to receive key, Lowri Beck will attend and complete a wind on of £5.
- If the meter data needs resetting, usually occurring in instances where a previous tenant has left a large debt on the meter and the new tenant is unable to top up, Lowri Beck will attend.
If you would like to have a Prepayment Meter fitted, there will be a charge for doing so. For customers that are having difficulty paying for their energy, we recommend our Prepayment Meter tariff, as it is a great way to keep on top of your bills.
Please visit the
section on our website for further information on Prepayment Meter installation costs.
For more information about your Prepayment Meter, please